The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) series of bandages are engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD™ consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip™ Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - 4 in.
- Sterile bandage with up to 5 year expiry, Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Quick-Grip™ Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, Low-Cube Packaging